Why we like it
- Introducing expansive beach and water studios, suites and pavilions with the latest in technology
- Just a 40 minute seaplane flight from Malé
- Culinary and musical exhibitionism with Epicure, Edge, Tribal and Fahrenheit, and the world's first underwater nightclub, Subsix
- Heightened relaxation with a 24 hour LIME Spa
- Find your ultimate island adrenalin rush with one of the many activities on offer from kitesurfing lessons to seabobbing and wakeboarding
About Niyama Private Island
Niyama Private Island is an edgy, modern resort that will offer guests more than a romantic Maldivian escape, balancing tranquillity with a sense of discovery, stimulation and fun. Located in the South Western Atoll of Dhaalu, Niyama Private Island is a 40 minute seaplane flight from Male and is situated over two idyllic islands, Embudhufushi and Olhuveli.
134 studios, suites and pavilions feature stunning outdoor bathrooms, large deck areas, secluded beach views, private pools and stunning views of the vast Indian Ocean, Niyama will challenge the conventional. Its culinary exhibitionism will lead clients on a gastronomic adventure.
With the Maldives first 24 hour spa, the world's first underwater nightclub, an interactive hub of remote control helicopters and buggies, an art studio, weekly movie nights, water sports, diving, and Explorers Kids Club, Niyama Private Island is a vibrant resort created for the stylish aspirational traveller.