Why we like it
- All rooms and suites are sea facing
- Wide variety of culinary experiences
- Three large swimming pools
- Excellent children's club for four to 11 year olds and a teens club for 12 to 17 year olds offering a variety of interesting activities with their own space
- Access to two championship golf courses
About Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort
Nestling on the edge of one of the island's longest, widest and most beautiful natural beaches is Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort. All of the rooms have views over the crystal clear waters of the lagoon, and the contemporary decor reflects this harmonious atmosphere.
Long Beach Resort has an extensive list of activities of which to enjoy. From the peaceful haven of the Spa with its many treatments to the golfing activities in the two championship golf courses available.
For dining, guests have an array of options that will satisfy a diverse palate, all of which of course are supplied with fresh produce.
Further activities such as yoga or aqua gym classes or a game on the floodlit tennis courts are available, or for the more adventurous guests mountain bike excursions and even a climbing wall. However, for those who simply wish to unwind, the glistening white sand beach beckons.