Why we like it
- Each of the 65 spacious Pool Villas has an individual plunge pool adjacent to the private alfresco living area
- Facilities include an award-winning spa, yoga studio, beauty salon, fitness centre, floodlit tennis court and a selection of complimentary water sports
- The Tamarina Golf course, a 18 hole championship course is a 15 minute drive from the hotel
- The Kids Club welcomes children aged four to 12 and offers a huge range of activities
- The two restaurants boast a range of cuisines; the Pan Asian restaurant Cilantro offers
About Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa
An exclusive haven of luxury and solitude, Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa spreads through 27 acres on the west coast of Mauritius, overlooking the soft sands and clear blue waters of Tamarin Bay. No detail has been overlooked with interiors taking inspiration from African, Indian, Arabic and French colonial design. If you are looking to recharge the batteries, visit the magnificent Spa for a 'Mind, Body and Soul Experience'. Spa treatments, meditation or yoga, will help to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. Once full of energy, there are plenty of activities on offer. Learn to water-ski, hire a bike to visit the town of Flic en Flac, visit the nearby Tamarina Championship Golf Course or take to the ocean in search of dolphins. As the sun goes down, the resort takes on a romantic atmosphere, which provides the ideal backdrop to enjoy a cocktail at the Breakers Bar, a contemporary yet intimate lounge situated next to the beach and main infinity-edge swimming pool.
Each of the 65 spacious Pool Villas has an individual plunge pool adjacent to the private alfresco living area. Designed with an emphasis on calm and relaxation, the soft tones and natural materials ensure an exclusive haven of tranquillity. Each villa has a large bathroom with a bathtub, indoor rain shower and outdoor garden shower, 24-hour butler service on request, plasma TV, DVD music system and internet connection. To give yourself a little more space, Exclusive Suite Pool Villas have a separate living room and a terrace with dining table and shaded sofa seating area. A few of the villas can interconnect. For the ultimate in luxury and privacy, the two Presidential Pool Villas have their own access to the beach, feature two bedrooms and a spacious living area opening onto a private garden and a large swimming pool.