Why we like it
- Our favourite rooms are the Beachfront St Regis Suites. You can almost step on to the sand from your terrace
- Danielle from our Beaches team visited in November 2017 and loved swimming in the calm lagoon waters directly in front of the resort
- The Boathouse Grill combines gourmet and relaxed. Sip vintage Champagnes alongside platters of oysters and prawns with your feet in the sand
- The St Regis villa is the largest in the region, comprising of four spacious suites and ideal for extended families
- A&K guests receive an exclusive $100 food and beverage credit when staying 7 nights or more
About The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
The UNESCO World Heritage site Le Morne Mountain provides a befitting backdrop to the resort and with the world's best diving and kite surfing spots moments away. The resort boasts 172 elegantly designed rooms and suites all with views of the Indian Ocean from a private outdoor area. The Beachfront St. Regis Suite is just steps from the shore ensuring with this luxurious suite that the ultimate in luxurious accommodation and privacy are met.
Facilities at the resort include a large swimming pool which is set between the colonial Manor House and the Boathouse Bar & Grill at the centre of the resort. The landscaped gardens that surround the pool pacify the vibrancy of the restaurants and conveniences that are only a short walk away, making the pool a peaceful place for guests to relax. For those seeking ultimate relaxation, enjoy the exquisite facilities of the Iridium Spa. The resort is a 40 minute drive from Mauritius airport and the capital city Port Louis.