Why we like it
- Located on the southwestern side of the island on Le Morne Beach
- A five star luxury resort with 172 guest rooms and suites with breathtaking views over the Indian Ocean waters
- A signature Iridium Spa featuring 12 private treatment rooms
- The St. Regis Mauritius Resort has been elegantly styled and offers excellent personalised hospitality
- Activities on offer include wind or kite surfing
About The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
The UNESCO World Heritage site Le Morne Mountain provides a befitting backdrop to the resort and with the world's best diving and kite surfing spots moments away. The resort boasts 172 elegantly designed rooms and suites all with views of the Indian Ocean from a private outdoor area. The Beachfront St. Regis Suite is just steps from the shore ensuring with this luxurious suite that the ultimate in luxurious accommodation and privacy are met.
Facilities at the resort include a large swimming pool which is set between the colonial Manor House and the Boathouse Bar & Grill at the centre of the resort. The landscaped gardens that surround the pool pacify the vibrancy of the restaurants and conveniences that are only a short walk away, making the pool a peaceful place for guests to relax. For those seeking ultimate relaxation, enjoy the exquisite facilities of the Iridium Spa. The resort is a 40 minute drive from Mauritius airport and the capital city Port Louis.