Why we like it
- Set on the banks of the Kabini River, close to Nagarhole National Park
- Each hut has a private pool or Jacuzzi with views of the lake
- Two restaurants offering a variety of local cuisines and fine dining
- A stunning infinity pool and a family pool
- An Ayurveda Spa offering massages and treatments
About Orange County, Kabini
Orange County is a unique five star resort in one of the most tranquil locations in rural India. Stay in a traditional styled hut, but this accommodation takes the word hut to new levels. Traditional in design complete with all modern amenities and luxuries that the discerning traveller would expect. Handpicked staff are ready to make your stay exceptional and are also knowledgeable about the local area and culture. From here not only can you explore the beauty of Nagarhole National Park but also the local villages where they still use the old bullock carts. Orange County is a fantastic choice for families too, there is a children's activity centre and separate family pool. Other facilities include a spacious reading lounge with views of the Kabini, two restaurants and an array of activities to explore the area.