Why we like it
- All rooms have private outdoor spaces
- The hotel stands cradled between two wide. sweeping beaches with panoramic views of the famous Kovalam coastline
- Dining options span Oriental, Continental, Indian and Kerala cuisine
- The hotel is home to Divya, an authentic Ayurveda Wellness Spa
- Two stunning infinity pools overlook the Arabian Sea
About The Leela, Kovalam
With its rooms and suites dotted over many verdant acres, Kerala's largest beachside resort is cradled between two sweeping beaches. Perched on a rock-face, this 5 star resort offers panoramic views of the famed Kovalam shoreline.
The Leela's 183 rooms are wonderfully private and relaxed places, mixing traditional Kerala décor with contemporary design and furniture, and an array of modern amenities. All offer superb views from their private patios and balconies.
For an exclusive experience, the hotel offers a Club Wing. Designed for discerning travellers, its spacious, contemporary rooms are complemented by an ocean rim infinity pool, a café serving local delicacies and spectacular sunsets from the exclusive lounges - The Living Room and The Library. No to mention the team of butlers on hand to respond to every whim…