Why we like it
- Locally inspired houses on the edge of the Majhgaon
- Simple and comfortable rooms are a welcome retreat after a days trek
- Enjoy hearty and wholesome food
- Meet the local villagers on treks
- A great combination with The Sanctuary Lodge, a three hour walk apart
About Gurung Lodge
Gurung Lodge is built along the lines of a traditional Nepalese village and has extensive grounds offering magnificent views of Annapurna South and Annapurna 1. Experience some of the most incredible and pristine mountain treks, for photographers the opportunities are endless.
There are only ten comfortable rooms all ensuite. The main area of the lodge affords a centrally located dining room with a friendly bar and large fireplace for relaxation and dining. All meals, water and local beverages (during happy hour) are included during your stay. Down jackets, warm hats and gloves are also provided in each bedroom.