Why we like it
- Stunning views of the sacred Fishtail Mountain
- Comfortable accommodation designed with a local influence
- Trek for up to two hours along the Modi River
- Down jackets are provided for your use in each bedroom
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
About Sanctuary Lodge
The Sanctuary Lodge is situated on a promontory overlooking both the Modi River and the sacred unclimbed Fishtail Mountain, or Machhapuchhre, as it is known locally. The lodge provides a good level of comfort and service and after a day's trekking it's an ideal place to relax, whether in the beautifully landscaped gardens or the comfortable sitting room. Each of the rustic yet charming bedrooms has solar powered showers and en suite bathrooms. Meals, water and local beverages (during happy hour) are included at the lodge.