Why we like it
- An iconic landmark hotel, rich in history
- Superbly located for stays in Colombo and right by the Indian Ocean
- Full of nostalgic charm with a contemporary twist
- Enjoy traditional afternoon tea in The Verandah, with views of the Indian Ocean
- Relax by the pool, the ideal tonic after your flight or a morning tour of Colombo
About Galle Face Hotel
An iconic landmark hotel Galle Face Hotel is located on the seafront in the heart of Colombo. One of the oldest hotels east of the Suez, the Galle Face Hotel is rich in history and bursting in legendary traditions. Stay in charming rooms and suites all facing the sea. For a quintessential British experience enjoy a game of croquet on the lawn with views over the ocean accompanied with a glass of chilled Pimms.
The Verandah is the perfect place to sit with views of the Indian Ocean and enjoy the famous crab curry. With a Spa and outdoor pool looking out to the ocean, Galle Face Hotel is an excellent choice for your first stop in Sri Lanka to recover from your flight and discover the vibrant city of Colombo.