Why we like it
- Located on the Aislaby Estate and Farm in the Uva tea area
- Five individually named and decorated suites with beautiful views of the manicured gardens
- Colonial in style featuring period features
- Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, mini golf course, croquet lawn, two lounges and a beautiful ornate dining room
- Discover the tea plantation with a private tour by the manager
About Kirchhayn Bungalow, Bandarawela
Kirchhayn Bungalow is a beautiful colonial bungalow that has been owned by the same family since it was built. Each suite boasts a beautifully ornate four poster bed and has been decorated with old family photos and heirlooms reflecting the heritage of the house and property. Evening dinners are a grand affair delicious meals are served under candle light with smartly dressed waiters in traditional white jackets. Kirchhayn Bungalow is a very tranquil place and ideal place for bird watchers or nature lovers looking for short trails to follow and explore and the perfect base for learning more about the tea plantations and discovering more about the culture and history of Sri Lanka by being able to visit Kandy from here. There is a two night minimum stay here.