Why we like it
- Private Bedouin style tents furnished with king-size or twin beds and the finest linens
- Tents afford panoramic views of the Wadi Rum Desert
- Dine on traditional Jordanian cuisine beneath the desert night sky
- Explore the desert landscape with one of the camps numerous activities, from camel riding to jeep adventures, alongside a professional Safari Guide
- Sites of interest include the Khazali Canyon, the Alameleh Inscriptions, the Seven Pillars of Wisdom and the Burrah canyon at sunset
About Wadi Rum Night Camp
Located amid the dramatic wilderness of Wadi Rum desert, or the Valley of the Moon, Wadi Rum Night Camp offers the perfect luxury respite. Each of the 25 Bedouin style tents is adorned with handmade furniture such as a Bedouin sofa, mirrors, lamps and fine bed linen; choose from King, Twin and Triple Luxury Tents. As evening falls, reflect upon the day's events beneath the star-studded sky in your outdoor relaxation area; the tent's private terrace looks out across unrivalled views of the desert. At night time electricity is provided inside the tents by solar power. The camp offers the very best in shared toilet facilities, with modern blocks for both male and female, and luxury toilet amenities. There is also a large luxury tent with a restaurant and lounge area. Each night for dinner, the camp's private chef produces decadent Jordanian delights which can either be enjoyed inside the comfort of the luxury tents or below the enchanting night sky. Activities available at the camp include camel riding, 4x4 rides, hiking and jeep adventures.