Why we like it
- Experience Fes in refinement and comfort at the Palais Faraj Suites and Spa
- Andalusian large patio and outside swimming pool
- Heated bathroom floors for the winter months
- Moroccan designed and inspired interiors
- Discover Fassi gastronomy, one of the most refined cuisines in the world
About Palais Faraj Suites & Spa
Allow the Palais Faraj to take you back in time a thousand years, this grand building with its sumptuous designs and bespoke furniture has the ideal location in the heart of Fes. The Palais Faraj is full of fabulous fountains, intricate arches, carved wood, stucco laces, beautiful marble floors and sacred geometry. This boutique hotel boasts a selection of beautiful suites. Each suite has been designed using the distinguished art of secret alchemy complemented by the latest luxury facilities.
Boasting two restaurants and two bars; the Moroccan Restaurant L'Amandier is one of the best in Fes. As special requests, courses of Fassi cuisine and natural cosmetics of the Moroccan women can be arranged, as well as workshops of brocade weaving, pottery, stucco and zellige uncovering some of the Moroccan traditions.