Why we like it
- Dar Zemora is set in the Palmeraie at the end of an olive tree-lined drive
- All suites have fireplaces and private terraces
- The hotel's chef's serve delicious cuisine in a lovely dining room or on its terrace which overlooks a Lily Pond
- A spa is located in separate building in the grounds and includes a treatment room for massages, facials, manicure and pedicures. It also incorporated a Hammam
- A large free flowing swimming pool with cushioned teak sun beds, sun hats, towels and parasols is set in beautifully maintained gardens
About Dar Zemora
Dar Zemora is a beautiful country house style hotel set in spacious grounds in the Palmeraie but only a short step away from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech's Medina. The hotel has three luxurious and spacious suites, each with their own private terraces and three elegant double bedrooms. All are individually designed with traditional Moroccan finishes but boasting contemporary comfort to create atmospheric, yet luxurious accommodation.
Even so, the three acres of gardens are perhaps the highlight of this hotel. Filled with roses, olive trees, fruit trees, bamboo, brightly coloured bougainvillea and palms they have been specially designed to provide quiet areas and little pathways for a short stroll.