Why we like it
- This seven suite boutique hotel has exquisite décor created by Umberto Maria Branchini
- In the heart of the medina in the Mouassin Quarter, makes it perfectly located for Djemma-El-Fna Square , the Marrakech Museum and the Dar El Bacha Royal Palace
- The level of service and attention to detail ensures that the riad feels like a private home
- The amazing roof terrace boasts fantastic views over the medina and the snow-capped Atlas Mountains
- The cuisine a blend of Moroccan and Italian flavours, creates exceptional dishes
About Riad Joya
Riad Joya is a beautiful blend of gold, cream and pink hues that evoke a romantic feel to the property. The style is minimal with hints towards the souks of Morocco coupled with nature and the surrounding landscapes.
The rooftop terrace is the best place for breakfast whilst you take in the scents of jasmine and orange and plan your day. The cosy library is a real hideaway, ideal with a book and glass in hand. Experience the ceremony of the traditional Moroccan bath and scrub in Joya's exclusive hammam.