Why we like it
- Villa Mandarine has one of the most renowned restaurants in Morocco. Enjoy some of the chefs tasty delights whilst sitting on the terrace surrounded by the Villas luscious landscaped gardens
- Just 36 Rooms in the Villa and all individually designed. Most offering spectacular views across the gardens and all secluded from each other
- A family run hotel, the villa was originally the owner's home but has been extended and reinvaded into this beautiful retreat
- An art lover's haven, with reproductions of some of the greatest artists ever in each of the rooms and around the grounds
- Friendly and personalised service making it feel like a home away from home
About Villa Mandarine
Villa Mandarine is perfectly located within the exclusive Agdal area of Rabat. Just a short drive from the cities tourist attractions of La Tour Hassan, the Mausoleum and the Kasbah of the Udayas. This beautiful villa is a quiet oasis nestles in a vast orange grove it is ideal for a relaxing journey or a discovery of historical city wonders. The grounds are made up of 3 acres and over 700 orange trees.
Villa Mandarine features an essential restaurant, which reputation has long been established. Ivy Le Roux Dupeyron, the talented chef, has succeeded in making his mark whilst continuously setting higher standards of quality. Enjoy an evening enjoying international meals in the dining-room with its warm colors and shimmering lights.