Why we like it
- The Grand Hyatt is situated on a pristine stretch of beach with rooms boasting spacious balconies with Hajar mountain, city or garden views
- Tuscany restaurant, serving Italian cuisine, is considered one of the best in Muscat. Mohka Cafe, Marjan Indonesian Restaurant and a rooftop grillhouse complete the dining options
- The hotel has a steam room whilst professional massage, body and facial treatments are also available
- Heated swimming pool and lazy river, and direct access to the beautiful beach of Shatti Al Qurm
- Other facilities include the Club Olympus fitness centre, floodlit tennis and squash courts
About Grand Hyatt Muscat
Grand Hyatt Muscat is a striking example of Arabian architecture. Located in the heart of the diplomatic district of the city in Shatti Al Qurm, it is one of the largest and most opulent luxury hotels Muscat has to offer, with 280 stylish rooms and suites.
The rooms too display Arabian influences, but in a chic, stripped down style which leans heavily on muted, natural colours, brilliant whites and carefully chosen contemporary furnishings. Room amenities include deluxe linens, marble bathrooms with soaking tub, walk-in shower, and internet access.
The pick of the public areas is the split-level lounge and terrace on the superb Grand Club floor, which is the ideal spot for a leisurely breakfast.