Why we like it
- Set on the picturesque Salalah
- Two large swimming pools for cooling off
- Artfully styled interiors with an Oriental theme
- Excursions and watersports, from snorkelling to whale watching
- Three restaurants offering varied cuisine, from traditional Omani dishes to American breakfast buffets
About Juweira Boutique Hotel
Salalah is a colourful, subtropical region of Oman, blessed with a comfortable climate that brings welcome relief from the surrounding desert. The Juweira makes the best of its location with fantastic pools, glorious beaches and plenty of terraces from which to soak up every last drop of Omani sun. The rooms here are very different to elsewhere in the sultanate, with humbug-striped walls and colourful prints a refreshing change to the dark woods of the desert regions. We love the apartments and Marina Suites which overlook the pretty marina. Dining is varied, with a choice of Al Fanar, serving international cuisine, and As Sammak for simple, fresh seafood. Al Boom also serves pool side snacks throughout the day. The activities on offer are plentiful, with snorkelling, scuba diving, fishing and dolphin and whale watching trips available in resort. The hotel can also arrange hiking excursions, speed boat trips and horse riding.