Why we like it
- Ideal stop over en route to the Turtle Sanctuary at Ras-al-Jinz
- Comfortable property offering superlative service
- Enjoy the live music at Captain's Bar
- Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or enjoy a rigorous workout at the state of the art Gym
- We recommend relaxing in the Sheesha Lounge to soak up the atmosphere whilst partaking in this traditional Arabian past time
About Sur Plaza Hotel
In the picturesque town of Sur, well known for its old fishing village and traditional manufacture of dhows, stands the Sur Plaza Hotel. Step inside the hotel's three story atrium lobby that offers Internet access and be captivated by a kaleidoscope of colours portrayed in the lobby's dome.
The hotel consists of 89 standard rooms and three suites which are comfortably furnished. Interconnecting rooms are a possibility making this an ideal choice for families with small children.
The Oysters Restaurant overlooks the pool and boasts magnificent views of the mountains. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers continental, Oriental and Asian dishes in buffet and a la carte style.
Al Najoom means "Stars by the Pool Side", an ideal location to relax in the traditional Arabic seating and enjoy your favourite drink in true Omani hospitality overlooking majestic views of Sur.