Why we like it
- In the heart of the Omani desert sprawled across 10-acres of silken sands
- 30 luxurious Bedouin style tents opening out to spectacular views of the golden red Wahiba sands of the desert
- Relax under the stars with Arabian music from the traditional Bedouin band accompanied by an 'Oud' player
- Enclosed and open dining options at the multi-cuisine Two Dunes Restaurant
- Experience the sands by camel, bike, sand board or on foot
About Desert Nights Camp
The luxurious Bedouin styled tents are ready for those seeking the ultimate desert adventure. They are equipped with a bedroom and sitting room, individually controlled air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with amenities, tea & coffee maker and a mini-bar. All tents open have a cosy sit-out which offers a panoramic view of the golden Wahiba sands. The fragrance of frankincense and myrrh transport you back in time to the medieval world.
Choose between a Deluxe Tented Suite perfect for couples, the Deluxe Family Suites with two bedrooms and a living room or one of the attached Suites great if you are travelling as two couples and want to share a living area.
The abundance of activities you can indulge in range from camel safaris, dune bashing and even a going for a spin on a quad bike.