Why we like it
- First desert resort in the United Arab Emirates to offer all pool villas
- 101 pool-villas reflecting the traditional mud brick architecture of Ras Al Khaimah or the nomadic tent style of Bedouin tribes
- Wealth of activities - world-renowned spa, wildlife viewing, falconry mews and private beach club
- Exquisite dining options especially your personal butler & chef at your private dining platform at the Western & Arabian BBQs
- Children's Club for those aged 4years offering bedtime stories under the stars
About the Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert
Amid stretches of desert sand in tranquil Wadi Khadeja, an oasis of peace awaits at the Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert. A sanctuary surrounded by the evergreen ghaf tree. Experience magical Arabian nights and the romance of living like nomads, complete with Asian-inspired hydrotherapy spa facilities, a dedicated nature reserve, a private beach club and an 18-hole championship golf course.
The activities on offer are outstanding with the world-renowned spa or a round of golf at the Al Hamra course to a class in falconry, horseback-riding, camel safaris and bike trails. An Arabian wildlife experience awaits within the nature reserve, home to local desert fauna such as Arabian gazelles, camels and oryxes, offering you a unique opportunity to interact with and observe these gentle creatures up close.
The Beach Club offers a selection of recreational activities like snorkelling, water-skiing, wake-boarding and sailing in the shimmering turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf. Schooner-chartering, fishing and scuba-diving trips can also be organised. If you prefer to lounge by the private beach may do so in comfort at the Beach Club's bar.
Dining at the Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi offers a fantastic choice including the Farmhouse which offers premium selections of wild meats and home grown vegetables, the lobby lounge which offers light mains of snacks and sandwiches, the Al Wadi Tower which offers private dining overlooking the desert and Khanzaman which offers BBQ grill stations with a selection of mezzes and salads