Why we like it
- Madinat Jumeirah - Mina A Salam is part of the Madinat Jumeirah is in a superb location along the prestigious Jumeirah beach strip
- All rooms and suites have balconies with sea views
- The Quay Health Club offers fitness classes, an extensive gymnasium, a 25m indoor lap pool and an extensive range of health and beauty treatments
- Sinbad's Kids Club, at the neighbouring Jumeirah Beach Hotel, has a huge range of great fun, fully supervised activities for children of all ages
- The Souk Madinat Jumeirah is the place to wander through the lantern lit hallways and narrow waterways in search of that perfect keepsake
About Madinat Jumeirah - Mina A Salam
Madinat Jumeirah - Mina A Salam aims to give you a taste of 'old Arabia' - a time when wind-towers defined the city's silhouette and provided a welcome sight to returning fishermen, travellers and tradesmen. The same sand coloured buildings still stand proud in parts of Dubai and are now joined by this authentically styled harbour-side hotel - where deign is also informed by Dubai's sea-faring tradition.
The traditional theme continues inside, where the 292 rooms and suites are sumptuously appointed in Arabian style - decadent, woven fabrics, carved wooden furniture and wall hangings abound.
The hotel has a number of temperature controlled outdoor pools. Other facilities and activities include desert safaris, yachting and a huge array of sports and leisure facilities.