Why we like it
- The Park Hyatt is a waterfront haven of tranquil elegance in the Dubai Creek
- The hotel has four restaurants, ranging from French haute cuisine, Arabian and Thai to pastries
- The exclusive day spa, Amara, offers the ultimate in pampering and luxury
- The outdoor pool is surrounded by date palms and a sun deck
- Other facilities include bars and terraces, cooking lessons and access to a huge array of sports and leisure options
About Park Hyatt Dubai
The resort hotel Park Hyatt Dubai is a waterfront retreat designed in Moorish style and adjacent to the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club. Sleek stone walls inlaid with wonderfully detailing surround tranquil outdoor spaces dotted with Date Palms. Inside, the Moorish details continue, with stone arches, lanterns and beautiful wickerwork furniture leading the way.
The rooms and suites are wonderful too. All are Moorish and Mediterranean in design, using muted pastels and natural light to complement elegant interiors, which include en suite bathrooms with deep soaking bathtubs and walk-in showers. Toned down and sleek, they are lovely, relaxed and homely spaces.