Why we like it
- 196 spacious and contemporary rooms, including 25 suites, with spectacular views of Burj Khalifa, The Old Town and Emaar Boulevard.
- Chilled Infinity Pool cascading over five tiers with direct views of Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain
- Qix Club children's program at the nearby Address Dubai Mall catering exclusively for kids between 5 and 12
- The Spa at The Address with 11 treatment rooms and an ice cave
- Seven Restaurants and Lounges to enjoy cuisine from Asia to India and back to Arabia
About The Address, Downtown Dubai
Located in the happening heart of Downtown Dubai, the hotel has the world's tallest tower, Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain on its doorstep and is flanked by The Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping and entertainment centre.
Standing an impressive 63 storeys high and featuring 196 lavish rooms and 626 serviced residences, The Address Downtown Dubai offers an extensive range of gourmet experiences, a signature Spa, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, chilled pools and indulgent amenities and services.
Rooms are located between the 7th and 12th floor of the hotel and facilities range from wireless internet, flat screen television and i-Pod docking station to luxuries such as an outdoor terrace bath in the Spa Suites. Décor is stylish furnishings in warm, natural shades high quality dark wood furnishings and interior finishes with hints of Arabian influences.
The Spa at The Address Downtown Dubai, offers and array of European and Asian wellbeing practices and world-class, signature treatments. The 24-hour Fitness Centre offering state-of-the-art equipment and fitness classes is adjacent to the Spa.
Neos the striking sky lounge is definitely a destination venue and a 'must see' place for those looking for an upscale experience. Located on the 63rd floor offers stunning city views in an art deco yet contemporary setting. Hukama is the in house Chinese Restaurant with tea-based cocktails on offer. Dine at Fazaris - a restaurant with a difference. The cosmopolitan blend of Asian, Indian, Arabic and Mediterranean cuisines places the restaurant among Dubai's highly regarded choices for any meal. A selection of lounges allow for Shisha to be enjoyed whilst drinking a must have sundowner.