Why we like it
- Nestled at the foot of Blackcomb mountain
- Rooms and suites all have balconies to enjoy the Whistler views
- Award winning Four Seasons Spa
- For the ultimate mountain getaway stay in one of the Private Residences
- Lots of activities to enjoy from the door
About Four Seasons Whistler
Grand in scale but intimate in feel, this is a great mountain bolthole. The 273 luxury rooms, suites and townhouses are spacious with an airy European style, and the accommodation features cosy and rustic touches such as exposed wood and gas burning fireplaces. Whistler's all-year charms extend far beyond the two majestic mountains, with hundreds of shops and museums to explore and many off-slope adventures to be had.
As well as skiing, you can also expect daily wine tasting, hot tubs and fitness classes as well as a resort car within Whistler Village to get you out and about. Sidecut serves up regional meats, including Canadian prime beef from Alberta and BC fallow venison loin cooked to perfection on a 1,800 degree infrared grill. Alternatively, Fifty Two 80 Eatery + Bar has a buzzing après-ski scene.