Why we like it
- Located on a six-acre peninsula jutting out into Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
- Inn at Laurel Point is British Columbia’s first carbon neutral hotel, consistently introducing new initiatives to reduce their environmental impact.
- Watch the waves from the spacious patio of Aura’s Waterfront Restaurant whilst savouring delectable cuisine, sourced from local and organic ingredients.
- Let the smiles and wine continuously flow with happy hour every day from 4pm-6pm.
- Explore your surroundings with a run along the seawall, route maps available.
About Inn at Laurel Point
Inn at Laurel Point offers striking views of Victoria Harbour and is within easy walking distance to Fisherman’s Wharf, a busy hub filled with boats and quirky floating houses. The Inn is split into two wings including 196 rooms. The Laurel Wing presents traditional stylish rooms with private standing balconies. Whilst the Erikson Wing includes ultra-modern studio rooms and suites, with custom made throw blankets and handpicked art, no detail is spared.
Keep active with a few laps in the glass encased indoor pool, time passes seamlessly when admiring the views. Then take a well-deserved rest on the sundeck in the peaceful Japanese gardens. Or retreat to the private sanctuary of your room and experience a rejuvenating spa treatment for utter tranquillity. Enjoy a divine dish at the Waterfront Restaurant then travel to the lounge to sip vintage wine at the under-lit stone bar, or try an aged cider sourced from a local microbrewery to feel right on trend.