Why we like it
- Nestled in a spectacular valley in the Canadian Rocky town of Banff
- Overlooking the mesmerizing Moraine Lake, and the valley of the Ten Peaks
- All rooms have either balconies or patio decks to unwind after a busy morning
- The Walter Wilcox Dining Room offers some of the best cuisine in town
- Hiking against the dramatic backdrop of the Canadian Rockies, you will discover the stories behind the scenery of Lake Louise and Banff National Park.
About Moraine Lake Lodge
Moraine Lake Lodge offers a truly iconic Rocky Mountain experience. The rustic lodge is nicely nestled besides the must see Moraine Lake and perfect for those looking for an intimate gateway in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. A stay here is full of fresh Mountain air, walks on the many hiking trails or simply relaxing with a glass of tipple by the open fire.
With comfort and elegance in mind each of the rooms are designed in rich earthy colours and perfectly hand crafted log furniture. There are no TV's or telephones in the rooms to help you escape from everyday life making this a perfect base to rejuvenate. A beautiful timeless property with all the facilities you would want.