Why we like it
- You don’t have to be an experienced Arctic explorer to go on this adventure
- On the path of the caribou migration
- Stay in one of the 12 rooms complete with a full bathroom
- Incredible wildlife opportuniites to include wolves, golden eagles and jaegers to name a few
- At the right time of year this is one of the best places to view the northern lights
About Arctic Haven Wilderness Lodge
Arctic Haven is located on Ennadai Lake, one of the great northern lakes in the Canadian Barren Lands. The lodge in on the tree line; go north and there are no trees, go south and it quickly become forested, a location rich in wildlife.The lodge is open from April to mid September. A wilderness area rich in wildlife viewing opportunities including the grizzly bear, wolves and the incredible caribou migration of more than 300,000 animals. This is a haven for nature lovers and adventurers. Activities on offer will match the season and include snowmobiling, skiing, snow shoeing, dog sledging, boating, hiking and fishing. Stay in very comfortable guest rooms, the lodge is a true respite from the surrounding wilderness. The main area is a great place to relax, a wooden lodge with large glass windows looking out to incredible views.