Why we like it
- A history-rich and stylish hotel located in the heart of Beverly Hills.
- Just steps from Rodeo drive, you can head out on foot to explore some of LA's most iconic sites.
- 395 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites.
- The luxurious spa offers a range of tempting and exclusive treatments.
- With three restaurants and two bars to choose from, dining is a real treat.
About Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wiltshire is a contemporary and stylish hotel in the heart of Beverley Hills. Just a stone's throw from the star-studded shopping street of Rodeo Drive, its central location makes it a luxurious and convenient base from which to explore the art and restaurant scene of Beverly Hills, as well as the hip nightlife of nearby West Hollywood.
There are 395 rooms and suites spread out over two wings. The 10-storey Wilshire Wing is the original building at the corner of Wilshire and Rodeo, while the 14-storey Beverly Wing is more contemporary and looks across the city. All of the rooms and suites are beautifully-appointed with soft airy tones and full marble bathrooms.
After a busy day's exploring, we recommend booking yourself in for a pamper session at the chic Spa. With organic-focused spa treatments and the latest in anti-ageing, you'll be blissed out no time. For a head-to-toe glow, opt for one of the Red Carpet Sparkle packages, which start with a champagne toast.
With three restaurants and two bars to choose from, dining is a real treat. Offering an innovative twist on the American steakhouse, Wolfgang Puck's Michelin-starred restaurant Cut is one of our all-time favourites. The sleek, all-white interior was designed by LA's acclaimed architect Richard Meier and features a skylight that amplifies the effect of moonlight after dark.