Why we like it
- Effortlessly cool blend of great hospitality, stunning contemporary design and up to the minute technology
- A sense of fun pervades the rooms, public areas and the helpful staff who love introducing you to their city
- Progressive attitude towards eco-friendliness and minimising their carbon footprint
- The historic cable-car turnaround is just one block away, and Union Square is also close by
- The Playroom is a retreat for kids (big and small) to let off a little steam, the giant Plinko board being a particular highlight
About Hotel Zetta
An extension of the tech-savvy SoMa district, the Zetta hotel takes in-room technology to new and fun levels with wireless sound systems and the facility to link your smart device to the flat screen tv in each room. If technology isn’t your thing, don’t worry as the Zetta excels in other areas too. The fun and funky design touches are present throughout the hotel and the rooms themselves are sleek, stylish and hugely comfortable. Dining is in the form of that rarest of things, a British themed brasserie; the Cavalier offers the local chef’s own interpretation on British classics. Why not put him to the test!
Union Square and public transport links are nearby, opening up the full gamut of San Fran’s many sights. SoMa’s museums, galleries and restaurants are a short walk away. When we visited, the hotel’s Playroom was clearly a big hit with families, the likes of ping pong, pool tables and giant board games proving a big hit with the guests of the future.