Why we like it
- Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Los Angeles
- The only official US outpost of The Macallan Single Malt Whisky
- Indulge in a diamond facial at Spa Montage
- Ensure you’re red-carpet ready with a visit to hair salon extraordinaire, Kim Vō
- Ride and drive one of the hotel’s fleet of Cadillac’s
- Spa Montage wellness trainers will create a customised workout – especially for you
About Montage Beverley Hills
Views of the Hollywood Hills beckon from the rooftop pool of the luxury hotel, Montage Beverley Hills. This oasis of calm above this iconic cityscape features private cabanas, a whirlpool and alfresco grill.
Exuding vintage style paired with modern luxury, Montage Beverly Hills offers the best of both worlds. Sophisticated, inviting and reflective of its glamorous setting this is the perfect choice for exploring the Golden Triangle of Los Angeles.
Each of the 201 luxurious rooms, including 55 suites, include a gentleman’s valet, plush Turkish cotton terry robes and electronically controlled lighting, temperature and curtains. You can choose from the Rodeo Terrace Suite with marble bath right up to the Hollywood Suite which naturally overlooks the Hollywood Hills.
Signature restaurant, Georgie, is an exciting new concept brought to Montage Beverley Hills by chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Featuring modern American cuisine, the menus showcase locally sourced ingredients perfectly blended with seasonal influences. Round off your evening with a handmade cocktail in The Garden Bar and enjoy views of sun setting over The Beverley Canon Gardens.
After a day hiking through Hollywood Hills or exploring Tinseltown you can retreat to the two-level Spanish-styled spa, complete with mineral pool. Relax with a facial from premier skincare brand L.RAPHAEL Genève to ensure you’re red carpet ready.