Why we like it
- Unashamedly glamorous and flamboyant
- Enviable Beverly Hills location near Rodeo Drive with its upscale boutiques
- The über cool rooftop pool is the epitome of LA style
- Cutting edge design permeates the rooms and restaurants
- Affiliation with SBE hospitality group assures VIP treatment at a selection of top LA restaurants and nightclubs
About SLS Hotel
Perfectly in keeping with the glitz and style of its environs, SLS Beverly Hills exudes cool from wherever you choose to direct your designer sunglasses. The Altitude rooftop pool combines panoramic views with an almost utopian picture of shimmering water, dazzling white fabrics and, being in Beverly Hills, beautiful people. The rooms and suites fuse sharp design with muted classical tones and state of the art technology, and many reward you with impressive views over Beverly Hills and the LA cityscape. The hotel is blessed with three spectacular, individually designed and themed restaurants that showcase the many and varied talents of culinary director José Andrés, the Bazaar being a particular favourite of ours for its modern take on tapas.
In the heart of Beverly Hills, the likes of Rodeo Drive as well as West Hollywood and the Sunset Strip are nearby so opportunities for both shopping and people watching abound in equal measure. LA’s well known attractions are never far away for first time visitors to the City of Angels, but we love staying at SLS for the snapshot of the high life that it represents. The ever helpful SLS team will be happy to share their insight into the latest places to see and be seen.