Why we like it
- Tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley on a 157-acre site, perfect for privacy
- For those seeking rejuvenation, The Spa which offers carefully tailored treatments for the ultimate in serenity
- The Lakehouse overlooking Lake Lommel, is a beautifully romantic and captivating setting for a culinary feast or casual bite
- Just 50 free-standing Guest Lodges, each set in private surroundings, perfect to unwind in
- 140 acres of dedicated hiking and active trails, overlooking the private vineyard and oak groves
About Calistoga Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection
The lodges of the Calistoga Ranch offer a retreat to escape and unwind. Hidden away in a canyon of the Upper Napa Valley, each lodge offers wonderful views, warming fireplaces and understated style. Calistoga captures the rich culture of food, wine and nature inherent in the region. Designed with relaxation in mind, the lodges have an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces so you can fully appreciate the pristine setting - expansive cedar decks, rich polished woods and floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the tall pines beyond. Each guest lodge features a fireplace, original artwork, down duvets, Italian linens and signature botanical bath products…not to mention the chance to shower under the stars in your secluded outdoor shower garden.