Why we like it
- Laidback, stylish and quintessentially Californian
- Right on the ocean front of Santa Monica Beach
- Tower 8, with a spotlight on seafood with its Coastal Californian menu is the hotels own Michelin Starred restaurant
- Fun poolside Cabana's and quirky cocktails
- Locally produced farm to table style food, all from the local farmers market
About Oceana Beach Club Hotel
An historic vintage property, 849 Ocean Avenue once housed Hollywood elites such as Stan Laurel, of Laurel and Hardy. Oceana Beach Club Hotel combines the finest elements of beachside living with premium amenities and services and a true haunt for celebs and locals alike.
Oceana provides airy, suite-style accommodations, suitable for couples and families with commanding views in their Ocean View Suites. Enjoy massages with your own in-room spa service or sip cosmopolitans by the pool.