Why we like it
- Located in the Financial District, San Francisco’s many attractions are easily reached and explored
- Award-winning personal service
- A park terrace and secret garden provide an urban oasis
- Historical building with modern design and amenities
- Classic French restaurant on-site using fresh ingredients from the Bay
About Galleria Park Hotel
Stylish, comfortable, and friendly, Galleria Park Hotel is a boutique urban retreat in the Financial District. Its pied-à-terre hotel rooms and suites are perfect for exploring downtown San Francisco’s Union Square, Moscone Center, Chinatown and more.
Mark Twain described the property’s previous incarnation, the Occidental Hotel, as “heaven on a half shell”. Today, the Galleria Park Hotel combines original Art Deco and Art Nouveau design elements with contemporary touches. Designer furnishings and mosaic glass walls make it stand out as a stunning, unique and historic San Francisco hotel.
The hotel is located in Union Square, just steps away from the Financial District, near world-class shopping, cultural attractions such as Chinatown, the Moscone Convention Center, and several renowned museums. It is also just a short train ride from AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants baseball team, should you fancy hanging out with the locals.