Why we like it
- 14 private suites and one penthouse complete with a roof terrace
- Access to the club’s exclusive facilities including the library, gym and spa
- Experience what it is like to be a resident invitation-only member here
- Never short of wining and dining options with a high-end restaurant, four bars and a wine cellar
- Regular events include guest speakers, workshops and circulating art exhibitions, making this the perfect place for culture lovers
About The Battery
A members-only haven for artists, intellectuals and progressive thinkers, resident members at The Battery enjoy a fabulous five-star experience along with all its wonderful idiosyncrasies. It’s the place to be in bustling San Fran, letting you enjoy the city but sink into relaxation in the sumptuous rooms or rejuvenating spa.
The Battery is a unique social destination. In the company of its members, the atmosphere is creative, progressive, diverse and intelligent. Yet, there is also a touch of the bizarre that makes this energetic establishment so beguiling.
All the rooms here feature hardwood floors and custom furnishings by interior designer Ken Fulk. A state of the art suite of amenities includes: ‘60-inch’ HDTV screen with connectivity across all devices, Geneva sound system, and complimentary wifi. Bathrooms feature natural stone tile, a large bathtub, walk-in shower, and toiletries by Molton Brown.