Why we like it
- Towering views over San Francisco’s iconic bay side skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- After a day pounding the streets of San Francisco, give a little back to your feet with a pedicure at the Remède Spa
- The St. Regis San Francisco hotel is located in the vibrant SoMa district with its art galleries, museums and contemporary cafes
- No stay would be complete without sampling a Bloody Mary. The cocktail was first conceived at the St Regis New York in 1934
- Stay in a suite and reap the bespoke rewards of a Signature St. Regis Butler
About St Regis, San Francisco
Few settings can be as instantly recognisable as that of San Francisco Bay and equally, few hotels can provide such breath-taking views of its cityscape, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge as those offered from the 40 gleaming stories of the St Regis San Francisco. With a situation just off Mission Street in the Soma District, the Museum of Modern Art, Union Square and the Yerba Buena Gardens are just a few metres away. The guest rooms come in various sizes and with differing views but we think the Grande Deluxe rooms offer the perfect blend of size, views and value, particularly if we request an upper floor room for you.
The St Regis’ Ame restaurant is a showcase of all things raw from sashimi to tartare, from carpaccio to crudo and is a sympathetic reflection of this most multicultural of US cities. The Remède spa is a fantastic feature, and particularly welcome after a day taking in such San Fran ‘must sees’ such as quaint Alamo Square, meandering Lombard Street and bustling Fisherman’s Wharf!