Why we like it
- An easy drive from San Francisco and set back from the Napa Valley’s main routes
- Homely feel with a choice of delightful accommodation to suit couples and families in equal measure
- Easy access to the renowned wineries of the Napa Valley
- Eateries ranging from poolside snacks to fine dining, all featuring the freshest locally sourced ingredients
- The Moonlight Cinema on Saturdays in summer features showings of modern greats and a few of the classics
About The Carneros Inn
The Carneros Inn holds an idyllic situation in California’s celebrated Napa Valley but away from the more frequented routes. The views from the pools and public areas drink in the bucolic charms of the surrounding vineyards and gently rolling hills. All the Cottages and Suites feature fireplaces, outdoor showers and heated slate floors in the bathrooms, adapting and enhancing your experience whatever the weather.
The Farm restaurant’s a la carte and tasting menus are a delectable reflection of Napa Valley flavours and the Boon Fly Café is an absolute must for lighter fare – their breakfast doughnuts are verging on the legendary! Unsurprisingly, wine is a recurrent theme through the region’s many distractions but there’s also plenty here to satisfy outdoor enthusiasts, culture vultures and boutique browsers in equal measure. If you are only here for all things grape, then we should also point out the Chardonnay Sugar Scrub in the Carneros’ lovely spa!