Why we like it
- The mid-mountain setting allows for fabulous views of the mountains and nearby lakes
- 170 guest rooms and suites
- During the winter enjoy ski-in, ski-out right from the hotel entrance. Enjoy the services of a ski-valet
- In the summer there is golf, hiking, fly-fishing and mountain biking
- The spa is themed around water, the woods and wellness and serves as a relaxing retreat at the end of the day
About The Ritz Carlton
The Lake Tahoe region is the perfect base for visitors looking for outdoor adventure. A ski paradise in winter and a hiking and nature lover's destination the rest of the year. The Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe is the premier resort in the region and offers distinctive service, great food and large rooms with wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Most of the rooms have their own fireplaces and balconies. The nearby village of Northstar can be reached by gondola and is packed with restaurants, bars and shopping.