Why we like it
- Stay on a traditional dude ranch at Jackson Hole
- Only eight comfortable guest cabins
- A wide range of activities are available from horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, hatchet throwing, team penning (cattle work), roping and wagon rides
- Enjoy great food and themed evenings – Cowboy Night is one of our favourites
- A great place to reconnect with your family and enjoy the great outdoors
About Goosewing Ranch
If you love the great outdoors this is the place to add to your American adventure, staying on a traditional dude ranch far away from modern cities. Here you can get back to nature there are fantastic hikes and an array of activities to experience. Even if you have never ridden a horse before, the wranglers will be able to teach young and old the best way to enjoy this wild west activity.
The Ranch is set by the river in a beautiful location. For families the Pioneer Cabins offer two bedrooms and a private deck overlooking the Gros Venture Valley. The team at Goosewing Ranch will soon make you feel like part of the family, they are attentive and very professional. Food is hearty and plentiful here, enjoy a cooked breakfast, a trail picnic if you are heading out for a full day of activities or simply want to relax in a quiet place and dinners can be eaten inside in the main house or outside under the stars – kids cookouts are lots of fun too.