Why we like it
- The hotel is situated on Brickell Key, a 44 acre island. South Beach, Coconut Grove and Key Biscayne are all located nearby
- The hotel offers a taste of Asian serenity in exhilarating Miami. It signifies the city's famous Art-deco elegance, balanced by the luxury of dark woods, white linens and vivid artworks
- The rooms have cosmopolitan interior and offer spectacular views from the balcony or terrace
- Spoil yourself at the spectacular waterfront spa and enjoy many of the latest treatments
- Take advantage of the hotel's attentive concierge. Whether you want to play a round of golf, have a taste of Cuba in Miami, or take a tour on an airboat, no requirement is too big
About Mandarin Oriental Miami
Located on a private island in the prestigious Brickell Key area, there is no better place to experience both the glamorous vibe of the city and the serenity of the Atlantic Ocean than at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Stay in spacious rooms and suites either overlooking the sea or the city skyline, there are a selection of two and three bedroom suites perfect for families. The design of the hotel is Asian inspired with a classic elegant feel. Dine at the award winning La Mar by Gaston Acurio and sample some of the best Peruvian cuisine. The MO Bar is the ideal setting to enjoy a classic cocktail at this waterside setting. After exploring the vibrant city of Miami relax at the Oasis private beach club or at the infinity edge swimming pool. For golf lovers there is a selection of excellent golf courses nearby.