Why we like it
- Steeped in history, a National Historic Landmark
- An excellent resort style hotel
- Try your hand at croquet on the lawn or a game of golf on the putting green
- Indulge in spa treatments, the perfect tonic after an afternoon walk on the beach
- The perfect choice for families and couples who want to explore the beautiful Georgia coastline
About Jeckyll Island Club Hotel
Originally a private members club Jekyll Island Club Hotel has hosted an array of interesting characters from J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller, Astor, Macy, Vanderbilt and Pulitzer and today continues the traditions it started over 128 years ago. The grand building welcomes you to this part of the world, surrounded by lush gardens on the river’s edge. Stay in a selection of rooms and suites spread out over three buildings. All accommodation reflects Victorian heritage with all the modern amenities you would expect for the modern day traveller.
The Resort is perfect for young and old, if you want to relax and take your day at a slow pace this is the perfect place. If you like an action packed day then the hotel’s concierge can fill your time with a host of activities from horse riding, dolphin cruises, fishing and much more. The team of staff are gracious and professional and sure to charm you with their service ensuring your stay is a pleasurable one.