Why we like it
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus signature Hualalai Golf Course
- The Ka'upulehu Cultural Center offers interactive programmes to create a living picture of Hawaii's culture, traditions and arts
- Cool off in seven swimming areas, from a saltwater pool stocked with tropical fish to a private, adults-only sanctuary
- Yoga, Pilates, ocean jogs and creative choices in massage and apothecary treatments create the most radiant you
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, is the perfect mix of tropical meets contemporary
About Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Hawaii's Kona District - home to radical sports such as surfing and triathlons, but also rejuvenating and relaxing refuges, such as the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu.
In addition to the standard amenities and services you'll find at other Hawaiian resorts, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai now offers an extra $40 million in enhancements.
You'll have access to the Hualalai Spa, which has undergone a massive 2009 expansion. Recline in the Water of Life garden, or "Waiea," while waiting for your treatment, or hop between steam rooms, whirlpools, saunas, and plunge pools - all outdoors, all under sun-dappled trees and blue skies.
One of the Four Seasons Resort's signature draws is its Hualalai Golf Course, a full 18-hole course stretching over 7,100 yards, designed by Jack Nicklaus himself. It ends by the beach, so as you finish the last few holes, you'll be revived by sea breezes and rays of sunlight bouncing off the ocean.