Why we like it
- Bordering a marine preserve perched atop a rugged red lava cliff
- Beach and poolside amenities, from chilled towels to fruit skewers
- Signature Jack Nicklaus Golf Course onsite
- World renowned Four Season attention to detail
- Iconic onsite restaurants from NOBU Lana'I to ONE Forty Steakhouse
About Four Seasons Resort Lana'i at Manele Bay
Evoking a relaxed island feel, the Resort's 236 spacious guest rooms - including 21 suites - feature warm golden tones enhanced by rich cherry and rustic wicker furnishings along with tropical accents and East Asian influences. All rooms open to a private lanai - Hawaiian for a terrace or balcony - furnished with an inviting daybed, small dining table and two chairs. Views encompass lushly landscaped gardens or the Pacific Ocean.
Discover a marine preserve that teems with colourful reef fish and protected species such as green sea turtles and spinner dolphins. Laze on the white-sand beach or golf on two world-ranked courses. Activities include hiking, cultural visits and volunteer projects. There’s a stunning spa (of course) and a several restaurants and lounges to relax in, including Nobu Lanai, a Hawaiian restaurant and One Forty, an American steak and seafood restaurant.