Why we like it
- An exclusive five star beach resort
- Located on the sunny western coast, where you will find rugged beaches
- A variety of watersports, tennis and golf ( walking distance) all available
- Relax at the indoor and outdoor spa, one of the best on the island
- Perfect for romantic breaks or a great family trip too
About Four Seasons Resort Oahu at KO Olina
A beach location, a Four Seasons Resort, sounds like you have arrived in paradise, as you look out across the white sands I think you would have to agree. The Four Seasons’ dedicated team are ready to welcome you to make your stay a big adventure or a peaceful break. Chic and stylish, light and airy this luxury beach resort has it all. For families it doesn’t get any better, build a sandcastle on the beach, take to water with a snorkel, a dedicated family pool not to mention the children’s club and young adult centre full of interactive activities some with a Hawaiin twist – learn to play the ukulele or hula dance!
Dining options are superb from fine dining to casual all day dining beside the pool. We really like the Fish house, taking the farm to fork concept to line to table – incredible seafood is served here and is sure to delight. With three more dining options and of course in room dining there is plenty of choice. Stay in spacious rooms and suites, all with large windows bringing in the incredible mountain or sea views. There is not much else to say but what are you waiting for!