Why we like it
- Located right on the heart of Las Vegas strip
- Most rooms feature large balconies with rooms looking down on the famous Bellagio fountains
- A vibrant atmosphere full of bars, restaurants, clubs and casinos
- For a lively afternoon enjoy the social hour with fantastic drink offers
- Cutting edge design with slick attention to detail
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is one of the strip's newest hotels and has made quite a statement since opening. Dominating the strip, the sleek black tower is unusual in that large numbers of the rooms offer balconies and terraces for guests to relax and soak up the sun before heading out. This is a vibrant spot and one we'd recommend if you've come to Vegas to experience what its all about. Marquee is both a nightclub and a dayclub with high-calibre DJs offering "over the top extravagance"