Why we like it
- Located in the heart of the Las Vegas 'strip'
- A sophisticated non-gaming hotel. An oasis within the city
- High level rooms provide wonderful views over the desert and Vegas
- An impressive two story spa, featuring exotic treatments
- Unique tea lounge with teas from all over the world, complete with a Zen like atmosphere
About Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
The Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas is quite different to any other hotel in the city. The lobby and check-in are on the 23rd floor in the 'sky lobby'. Unlike other hotels, it doesn't have a casino. The environment is therefore one of calm, serenity and civility, allowing you to feel far from the madding crowd. The hotel is perfect if you want to have a taste of Las Vegas but also want the chance of some quiet relaxation surrounded by absolute luxury when the casinos, shows and bright lights have all been experienced.