Why we like it
- The only ‘boutique’ hotel on Las Vegas’s famous strip
- A Parisian-inspired atmosphere
- Stay in sophisticated styled rooms with hardwood floors and antique furnishings
- Dine at Giada De Laurentiis’ eponymous restaurant
- Guests are invited to Drai’s – beach club by day and nightclub after dark
About The Cromwell Las Vegas
This is the Vegas version of a boutique hotel with room numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands. Located on The Strip, it’s just across the road from Caesars Palace and the Bellagio. With only 188 rooms the service is much more personalised than in comparison to most Vegas hotels. Rooms features luxurious accommodations decorated in an intimate, Parisian-inspired style. Think hardwood floors, plush furnishings and romantic lighting. Celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis’s restaurant serves up Italian cuisine, with California twists. The restaurant’s wine selection has earned Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence two years in a row. Drai's beachclub/nightclub/rooftop pool rank among the Strip's hottest places to party.