Why we like it
- Located close to the historic district, near the famous Forsyth Park, Savannah
- Timeless and elegant, designed in Victorian Romanesque style
- Each of the 126 guestrooms and suites exudes luxury and comfort
- The 700 Drayton Restaurant is situated in one of the original mansions on Historic Forsyth Park, offering a unique experience combining the opulence and history of Savannah with a modern flair
- Be pampered at the Poseidon Spa after a long day touring
About Mansion on Forsyth Park
Mansion of Forsyth Park is a fine example of old meets new and offers an iconic stay for guests visiting charming Savannah. The four diamond hotel recently renovated to its original charm, offers guests attentive attention to detail and personalized service. As you enter the grand 125-room Victorian Romanesque mansion you can get swept away by the elegance of onyx and Verona marble, Lalique chandelier and Versace furniture in the lobby. If that doesn't take your breath away, the art collection of more than 400 original pieces throughout the mansion certainly will.
Each of the 126 guestrooms and suites offers luxury and comfort. Why not unwind in the oversized tubs or stretch out on the cloud-like bedding. After a day of exploring Savannah, it's wonderful to come back to another Southern gem known as the Mansion on Forsyth Park. Alternatively why not enjoy a tipple in their Bosendorfer Lounge, inspired by a one-of-a-kind Bosendorfer piano, sitting proudly by the bar before sampling the delicacies of Forsyth Park Cafe, complete with a perfect view of Savannah's iconic cast-iron fountain. Perfect!