Why we like it
- Beautiful location on May River in Palmetto Bluff
- Jack Nicklaus signature golf course
- Stay in classic southern style accommodation
- With four different restaurants, in room dining and private dining available you are spoilt for choice
- Activities include freshwater and saltwater fishing and kayaking
About Montage Palmetto Bluff
Offering the perfect balance of classic Southern charm and modern amenities, the residences at Montage Palmetto Bluff sit between a vibrant waterfront and tranquil forests. Explore the brilliant natural setting that gives the Inn its distinctive spirit – twenty thousand acres brimming with ecological and geographic diversity Activities include golfing on a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, horseback riding and biking scenic nature trails, boating and fishing excursions, and indulging in treatments at The Cottage Spa.
Designed in a classic colonial style honouring the region’s architectural heritage, stay in beautifully furnished and decorated two, three, and four bedroom waterfront residences offer vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, luxurious bedrooms, and opulent baths, gourmet kitchens, and verandas with stunning views, perfect for families or if you like to have more space when you travel. There are a selection of well-appointed rooms at the Inn too with private terraces looking out into the gardens or forest.