Why we like it
- Located in Scarborough, Maine, near the small city of Portland, the hotel is surrounded by the Atlantic on three sides
- There are just 25 rooms all with either ocean or bay views
- Black Point must be one of only a few hotels in Maine offering a geothermally heated pool for guests
- The area is perfect for biking. The concierge will be delighted to give you some routes for the day
- Experience the fine dining restaurant 'The Point'
About Black Point Inn
The Black Point Inn epitomises the genteel luxury you'll experience time and again along the New England coastline. Here the pace is slower, unhurried and gracious. Guests have been visiting since 1878 to enjoy the views and the opportunities to relax - that ethic hasn't changed since.